Does your home need new Fascias or Soffits?
Installing new fascias, soffits and guttering is one of the best ways to increase the value of your house without breaking the bank. Weather worn fascias and soffits can make your house look unattractice. By replacing them you can make your property look a lot more attractive.
1) First get in touch with us and we will give you a FREE no obligation quotation, no sales talk just a price and consultation if necessary.
2) Then when we start we will remove all the of your old timber roofling, guttering,barge boards, fascias and soffits.
3) Carefully move the first row of your roof tiles back and then remove all the old corroded felt.
4) Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends. Then make sure they are all level by cutting them back or building them up.
5) Attach 9mm solid uPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
6) Attach 18mm solid uPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
7) Attach 18mm solid uPVC barge boards.
8) Introduce a new felt tray with concealed ventilation so your roof is in accordance with the latest building standards.
9) Install bird guard if necessary and requested.
10) Carefully replace your roof tiles so they are in the right position.
11) Inspect, replace and repair any cement that has been dislodged.
12) Install brand new guttering at the correct angle so water can displace quickly.
13) Install brand new fall pipes.
14) Fully inspect the installation and give all the work a water test.
15) Make sure you are happy with the installation.
16) When you are happy we will tidy everything up and remove all the rubbish from your home.